Flooring Solutions for Multiple Location Businesses
You face a unique challenge when your business has multiple locations and you want to standardize your flooring throughout your organization. The fact is you need more than the floor you stand on. You need a professional flooring contractor that offers both industry-leading products and consistent coast-to-coast service. Whether a new build or renovation, our multiple location solutions program provides you a world-class approach to select, purchase, install and service your floor with consistency across all your locations.
Consistent Quality and Service
- 300+ full-service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Certified on-site project managers
- Professionally trained installers
- Local and national regulatory compliance
- Prompt and reliable service
- Unbiased product recommendations to meet your performance and budget needs.
- One-stop shopping from a full line of flooring types including carpet, LVT, VCT, ceramic tile, stone and more.
- Solutions using the latest flooring trends in corporate, healthcare, education, retail, and hospitality environments.
- “Green” flooring to help contribute to LEED certification
Extend the Life of Your Floor
Proper maintenance is integral to sustaining the appearance and protecting your flooring investment. Starnet Floor Care technicians deliver consistently clean, healthy and long-lasting floors throughout North America.
- Multiple location cleaning services
- Certified technicians
- Manufacturer approved programs
- Cleaning schedules to meet your budget
Cost Savings and Risk Reduction
- Fast and accurate estimates
- Life cycle costs analysis
- Advanced planning to identify potential subfloor problems
- Fully insured and financially sound
- Material storage at insured warehouses throughout North America
- Attic stock program for timely repairs on short notice
Single Source Accountability
- Single point of contact responsible for before, during, and post project delivery
- Cost control management
- Manage fewer vendors and contracts
- Centralized billing and document administration
- In-field visual progress reports